Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Kids Were Here - April 2014

Another month of kids were here.  Can't believe we are 4 months into the year already!  For people who haven't seen what this is about yet, I am part of a group of women who are taking pictures of things our kids have left behind that help us know that kids live in our homes.  Possibly things that annoy us now, but that will be missed when they are older.  Here are mine and afterward, you can check out Kelly's images.  She is a great photographer who tells wonderful stories with her images.  I wish I was in her area so she could do some photos of my family.


Kind of hard to do yoga when your mat is covered with legos.  This took him 5 seconds to do.
More legos

We love to read and go to the library every other week.

6 comments:

  1. Oh these are awesome Ree! I love the Lego theme and obviously your yoga mat is a perfect canvas for all those little pieces ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yoga mat is hilarious...I'd use that as a really good excuse to postpone working out just a little bit longer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh...Legos!!! I have a love/hate relationship with them! Too cute about them covering your yoga mat! And I'm going to have to look into those Lego Phonics books! My boys might actually get onboard with the whole "learning" thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the lego on the yoga mat...too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, of course the yoga mat isn't meant for yoga but for my toys! Classic. Love them all, great images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have a whole box of legos we haven't got out yet. (I'm a little nervous about accidentally stepping on them). Love all of the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete